2015 was an amazing year. I received a lot of amazing opportunities and a lot of experiences happened for me. From working to being a part of a sorority to being a part of student government, things were amazing in 2015.
But, now that 2015 is GONE, 2016 is finally here! YAY! This also means new beginnings, right? Of course they do! 2016 is the Year of The Comeback. This means staying focused, having new experiences, and being able to come back from all of the bad that has happened in 2015. The New Year, as it is constantly called, is also a good way to write down all of the goals and things you want to accomplish. This works well for me because it allows me to focus on the targeted things I want to accomplish for myself, whether it is for life or for my blog or if any of you know me, it is for things I want to do this year.
Now, getting to the point at hand, here are my top 5 goals for 2016:
- Accomplish everything. This year, I definitely want to make sure I accomplish every goal in mind. Whether it is writing more for my blog or building a brand, I want to be able to do all that I can to make sure that everything I do is done by 2016.
- Build a brand & better content. It’s not easy building content that a lot of people like, as well as trying to build a brand that is going to grow into something amazing. So, for 2016, I want to build a brand + content that is something that a lot of people haven’t seen from me. (Something that is worth keeping your eyes out for, too.)
- Travel. I know this sounds extremely cliche, but my goal is to travel in 2016. Whether it is traveling out of the country or to another state, I want to explore different lifestyles and cultures, as well as getting the opportunity to really be able to travel and be in a place where I’ve never been before.
- Be successful. Again, highly cliche. But, what girl doesn’t want to be successful in what she does? For me, I want to be extremely successful. How I plan to do this is by working harder than ever and making sure that by the end of 2016, I am successful at what I do. Whether it is posting 4-5 blog posts a day or it is scheduling days where I will post, I want to be successful and I am putting it out in the universe that this is going to happen for me.
- Gaining more opportunities. I want to do a lot for myself this year. This sounds selfish, but I really want to push myself a little bit more to get the opportunities I want for myself. I want all opportunities I can get this year and I want to do it by working hard. Besides, like my father says, “If you don’t do shit, you won’t get shit.” (Sorry for the language, children.)
Overall, I definitely hope that we definitely accomplish all goals for 2016. Happy New Year, everyone! Let’s get out there and win this year!
What are your goals for 2016?